Working from home but dreaming about travel? We are too.
We’ve made it through the #stayathome period and now businesses are starting to open back up. But for many of us, working from home and video calls will continue for quite some time. So to liven things up we turned some gorgeous landscape photos into backgrounds for Zoom calls. Perhaps it’s Spain on Monday, then jetting out to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for Wednesday and finishing up the week in Tokyo? Scroll below to choose your favorites.
If you’re using Zoom, here’s how to add these photos:
- In the Zoom app, navigate into the Zoom menu in the top left corner and click on Preferences
- On the menu to the left, click on Virtual Background
- You’ll see a few default background options provided by Zoom. To add one of the Portico backgrounds, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A dialogue box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer.
- Once the photo has been added, you’ll see a preview of the video with the new virtual background. You’ll notice that the background is flipped. To change this, uncheck the Mirror My Video option at the bottom.
- You are all set! To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.
Inspired to do more? Save the destination in Portico and start saving ideas for your trip. When you decide you’re ready to travel, you’ll be ahead of the game on planning!